The Navigator Plan
The Navigator Plan is designed for those who need help and guidance with financial planning, but want to personally manage your own financial accounts
- Navigator helps you get on track your plan and move towards your financial goals
- Can help you avoid costly and painful mistakes
- Helps you be more cost effective when building your financial investment portfolios
- Planning for your life after work, college costs, debt management and more.
- Ongoing engagement for questions or other concerns
- Consult/recommend for ETF's and mutual funds for accounts client will manage themselves
- General recommendation for your asset allocation
The costs for the ongoing financial planning service under the Navigator Plan will be based on a flat annual fee payable monthly as a subscription. Its cost will be dependent on the overall demands and needs of your personal situation. Costs may range from $1000 to $4000 per year, depending on your situation and the accounts that require more thorough attention. Let's get started to improve your financial future.