The Navigator Plan
The Navigator Plan is designed for those who need help and guidance with financial planning, but want to personally manage your own financial accounts
The Navigator Plan starts with a one time financial planning service with costs ranging from $300 to $1200 depending on the complexity of your situation. Once the planning is complete:
- Navigator helps you get on track and move towards your goals
- Can help you avoid costly and painful mistakes
- Helps you be more cost effective when building your financial investment portfolios
- Planning for your life after work, college costs, debt management and more.
- Ongoing engagement for questions or other concerns
- Consult/recommend for ETF's and mutual funds for accounts client will manage themselves
- General recommendation for your asset allocation
The costs for the ongoing financial planning service under the Navigator Plan will be based on a flat annual fee payable monthly as a subscription. Its cost will be dependent on the overall demands and needs of your personal situation. Costs may range from $1000 to $4000 per year, depending on your situation and the accounts that require more thorough attention.