The Pilot Plan
The Pilot Plan is for those who want someone else to manage their accounts and seek a higher level of relationship and service.
Most of the time we can save clients Thousands of Dollars in overall costs by building smarter and lower expense portfolios. Our services effectively pay their own cost.
The Pilot Plan starts with a one time financial planning service with costs ranging from $300 to $1200, depending on the complexity of your situation.
Once the planning is complete, The Pilot Plan will:
Help you start on the path to a better financial plan for you and your family's future
Feel more secure knowing an experienced professional now manages your assets
Let’s you focus your time and energy on what’s most important to you
- Financial Planning for all needs from retirement, college costs, debt management and more
- Always accessible for questions and concerns
- We reach out to you quarterly
- hands on help with paperwork and time sensitive items
- professional management of your accounts and retirement plans
- regular updates to retirement plans each year or due to changes in your situation
- Specific recommendations for the allocations of each account to be managed
- Work with accounts wherever they are now or simplify by consolidating
The costs for the ongoing service under the Pilot Plan will be based on a flat annual fee payable monthly as a subscription. Its cost will be dependent on the overall demands and needs of your personal situation. Costs may range from $1000.00 to $6000.00 per year.